2020 Online Learning Financial Support Project of NSYSU
- In order to encourage NSYSU faculty to improve teaching capability and ability in developing teaching material, the Teaching and Learning Development and Resources Center promotes the Online Learning Financial Support Project. NSYSU faculty members can encouraged to take online courses based on their needs in teaching.
- The NSYSU full-time and contract faculty members (part-time teachers are excluded) are encouraged to take courses from the online course platforms including Coursera, edX, FutureLearn, Udacity. After completing the online courses and obtaining the verified certificates, the NSYSU full-time and contract faculty members can apply for financial support.
- Interested applicants should provide the verified certificate and the documents (e.g., receipt) of online payment by Nov. 15, 2020. Applications without complete documents will be automatically rejected. Online form: https://forms.gle/gEzReoCM37tkvRA3A
- There is no limit on the number of applied courses. However, due to the budget limit of the university, the subsidy for each course should be no more than USD $100. For the case that one course may cost more than USD $100, please provide detailed explanation about the strong relationship (necessity) of the course and applicant’s teaching. The Teaching and Learning Development and Resources Center will review the application and decide whether the subsidy limit can be increased for certain purposes.
- Contact: Jocelyn Chung-Yin Tsai (ext. 2164, email: firstname.lastname@example.org)